Classical Hatha Yoga
Right now the number of people practicing yoga is growing in a big way. This could be simply because the scientific community is slowly beginning to recognize the depth and dimension of what this is. But if improper, distorted kind of yoga spreads, in fifteen years’ time, scientific studies will clearly come out and tell you in how many ways it is harmful to human beings, and that will be the downfall.
There are certain dimensions of this that are almost absent in the world today. It is there in some places, but generally in the known places, it is absent. It is important that we bring back classical yoga as it was. If it is taught in a proper atmosphere with a certain sense of humility and inclusiveness about the whole process, it is a really fantastic process of shaping your system into a fantastic vessel, a fabulous device to receive the Divine.
It is a very powerful way of living. Power, not over somebody else; it’s all about power to access life
The Science of Hatha Yoga
Hatha Yoga stems from a deep understanding of the mechanics of the body, and uses yogic postures, or yogasanas, to enable the system to sustain higher dimensions of energy. By practicing this profound science, one can change and enhance the way they think, feel, and experience life. Hatha Yoga is about creating a body that is not a hurdle in your life. The body becomes a stepping stone in the progress towards blossoming into your ultimate possibility.
Isha Hatha Yoga
Isha Hatha Yoga programs are an unparalleled opportunity to learn practices derived from a yogic tradition maintained in its full purity and vibrancy for thousands of years. The classes will be conducted by highly trained teachers and will offer classical Hatha Yoga in its full depth and dimension.
They are not taught merely for physical fitness and strength. They are a holistic process of naturally achieving a certain mastery over the body and mind, so as to come to a state of health, joy, and bliss. They are ideal for the hectic pace of today’s world.
Benefits of Yoga:
• Balances the Autonomic Nervous System
• Cardiovascular efficiency increases
• Respiratory efficiency increases
• Gastrointestinal function normalizes
• Endocrine function normalizes
• Excretory functions improve
• Musculoskeletal flexibility
• Joint range of motion increase
• Weight normalizes
• Sleep improves
• Immunity increases
• Pain decreases
• Balance improves
• Integrated functioning of body parts improves
• Grip strength increases
• Eye-hand coordination improves
• Dexterity skills improve
• Reaction time improves
• Posture improves
• Strength and resiliency increase
• Endurance increases
• Energy level increases
• Steadiness improves
• Depth perception improves
• Somatic and kinesthetic awareness increase
• Mood improves and subjective well-being increases
• Anxiety and Depression decreases
• Attention, Concentration improves
• Memory improves
• Learning efficiency improves